Sunday, April 19, 2009


The Book Blogger

Bio: At my blog, I review young adult books. I try to put as much thought and opinions as I possible can in them, without revealing anything critical. Also on my page, I link other blogs I enjoy, link contests, and show what's on my shelves. I also inserted some widgets of books I think I'll love. Overall, my blog is a pretty clean and spam free environment full of reviews, memes, soon-to-come contests, and in the future more author interviews.

Age: teenage

Email: thebookblogger@hotmail.com

Country: United States
Welcome to The YA Blogosphere! Please enjoy the NEW way to search through hundreds of blogs! Check out pages A-L and M-Z to find an alphabetical list of all the blogs below!

If you would like to add your blog to The YA Blogosphere, please be sure to read the
How to Use This Site page first!